Terms and Conditions for DMV Drive Test
By clicking the button below I agree to the Terms and Conditions for my Drive Test
YOU MUST show up 15 minutes prior to your test. If you are more than 10 minutes late you have to reschedule your test.
PLEASE NOTE: DMV is not involved in scheduling, canceling or rescheduling your drive test with us. If you have any questions, please contact Pacific Driver Education at – (503) 766-3567. We have two locations to serve you:
- Gresham Test Center 1520 NE 8th St. Gresham, OR 97030 and
- Beaverton Test Center 3800 SW Cedar Hills #190B Beaverton, OR 97005
To be eligible to take a drive test:
- If you are 16 or 17 years old, you must have held an instruction permit from Oregon or another state for a minimum of six months.
- If your permit is from a state other than Oregon, you must take the Oregon knowledge test at a DMV office before you can take a driving test.
- If you are 18 or older, you must have passed the knowledge test and vision screening at a DMV prior to taking your drive test.
- You must not have suspended or revoked driving privileges in Oregon or any other state.
- You must observe the proper wait time between tests if you have previously failed an exam at any testing location (see wait times below).
Pacific Driver Education does not provide testing for
- Individuals in the At-Risk Driver Program or
- Individuals who require the addition or removal of adaptive equipment.
You must bring a photo ID to the test.
Pacific Driver Education does not issue refunds for any reason.
If you book more than one test a refund will not be issued for the seond test. If you schedule an appointment and you are not eligible to take the test, you will forfeit your exam fees. If you are ill or fail to bring your photo ID, you will be allowed one opportunity to reschedule your appointment. A second failure to appear will result in forfeiture of all exam fees. Registration cancellations with at least 36 hours notice will be refunded the full amount minus a $5 bank fee.
If you pass the drive test, you will be given a sealed envelope containing your certificate of test completion and a copy of your photo ID.
Do not open this envelope.
PLEASE NOTE: the certificate of test completion expires 30 days from your test date.